Artificial nail and polish remover for acrylic nails, gels, wraps, tips, glue, and polish.
How To Use
Insert a finger into jar. Soak for 1-2 minutes then move a finger up and down rubbing nails against bristles. Lightly buff softened top layer then continue soaking for 1-2 minute intervals, lifting finger out of the jar each time, until the acrylic nail is soft enough to use a manicure stick to take off any remaining residue. Wash hands when finished.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective items)
• You may experience shipping delays due to high volume of orders and USPS. Actual delivery date may vary depending on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date and time, and other conditions, with no guarantees.
• All orders are shipped during weekdays excluding holidays.
• Currently, shipping to all U.S. and Canada states/provinces is through the USPS.
• US Shipments can take up to 7 business days for delivery; shipments to Canada can take up to 10-15 business days.
• Canada shipments, please note: Prices are displayed in USD. The shipping cost shown at checkout does not include any import fees, taxes, and brokerage charges, which are the recipient’s responsibility; consider these potential costs before placing an order. Initial shipping and return shipping are non-refundable.
• Sorry, we can only ship to one address per order.